Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

COME FRIDAY 25, 2009 WHICH IS JUST A DAY AWAY, CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL BE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS. WHILE CHRISTMAS IN THE WEST AND IN SOME PARTS OF THE USA IS ASSOCIATED WITH SNOW, HERE IN MALAYSIA IT IS WARM AND HUMID ALL YEAR ROUND. I SUPPOSE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS IN WINTER RESTRICTS PEOPLE FROM GOING OUTDOORS. BUT IN WARM MALAYSIA, THE OPEN HOUSE IS A SCENE THAT ALL MALAYSIANS AWAITS, REGARDLESS OF ONES RACE OR RELIGION. THAT'S THE SPIRIT THAT WE SHOULD BE LIVING ON, TO KEEP THE 1 MALAYSIA ALIVE

THROUGH THIS BLOG, MY WIFE AND I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL MALAYSIANS OF THE CHRISTIANS FAITH A WARM AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

6 comments:

arieeff said...

Merry Christmas to you too Yg Bhg Datuk and family.

askarsusu said...

1 MALAYSIA .... SO DATO PUN SAMBUT MERRY CHIRISTMAS KE? OR DATO UCAP UNTUK ALL THE CHRISTIAN..??? HEHEHE.. ANYWAY SELAMAT MENYAMBUT TAHUN MA'AL HIJRAH WAT DATO N KELUARGA... (BELATED LAH KAN.. HEHEHE)...

Capt's Longhouse said...

,,,Happy New Year to all..and for a greater Malaysia..to the next generation.

Unknown said...

salam

as long as ia tidak menjejaskan akidah, kita bermualamah dengan Muslim and non-muslim dengan batas-batas tersendiri. I wish Kong Hee Fat Choy to my Chinese friend.

When I was in US I went to the church. Just observing their ceremony. When I was in Butterworth I followed my Christian friend arranging his marriage. "Who is that guy" apparently the padre asked my friend (He told me later). "He is a Muslim, he is my friend." According to my friend the padre made the remarks, "He is not an orninary Muslim," coz I stepped my foot on the church territory. I saw two young men knelt infront of the alter. And then they chewed the Christian biscuit (?). Jesus Christ was watching them (?).

komando said...

We are all his creations, the almighty does not differentiate between colour or creed, rich or poor, he knows what we are doing and what we have done and what we will all do.

To him we surrender our selves and seek his guidance.

We seek his divine intervention to help us all save this beloved country of ours from any further rot and destruction!

Peace & Love to all Malaysians and a Happy and Hopefully a better year ahead for us in 2010.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!

Capt's Longhouse said...

komando

,,,may i add, get some 'Tigra' from the woods too ?.