Thursday, October 30, 2008

INSTITUT JANTUNG NEGARA - CONGRATULATIONS

I was at Institut Jantung Negara (IJN) this morning to undergo a blood test, and I observed that there are some positive changes that IJN is going through. I believe this has something to do with the on going expansion works to the IJN, that I suppose will see improved services and an increase in IJN’s capacity to handle the ever growing number of patients.

But what strikes me most the moment I arrived at the steps of IJN is the reception that I get from the reception staffs dressed in blue. They all gave me a broad welcoming smile, wished me and asked if I needed any assistance. This I thought is something unusual, for over the last ten years of being a regular visitor to the IJN, I have yet to received such a warm and generous welcome from the reception staffs.

The warm reception that I get did not end at the steps of the IJN. As I walked into the hospital, I was received by many more smiling faces by those dressed in blue. They offered me a seat, gave me free newspapers to read, and I know that I am not the only person to receive such warm treatment. Even the staffs manning the counters were all smiles.

For the warm treatment that I and many others received at the IJN by those dressed in blue this morning, I wish to congratulate the management of IJN for having trained the reception staffs so well, and hopefully the standards set by your reception staffs will serve as an example to other hospitals to emulate.


CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION
Posted at 2.20pm on Oct 30,2008

No comments: