Sunday, October 23, 2011

DEEPAVALI GREETINGS

To all my Indian friends of the Hindu faith, my wife and I wish you a Happy Deepavali. To my neighbours with whom I had befriended during my formative years; where ever you are, my thoughts of you all are still fresh in mind. To my classmates and course mates, meeting you at reunions bring back fond memories. And to all others that I have known, in particular to the officers and men that had served me, I thank you for your loyalty and support that had made me to be what I am.

We are all Malaysians, and my wife and I wish to share with all of you, your joyous moment in celebrating Deepavali.


CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION

3 comments:

Mej. A R Ramachandran (Retired) said...

May the divine light show us the way of truth, and take us away from the darkness of evil and corruption.

bruno said...

Dato,I still remember my school going days.Then we can have our friends over or go over to their houses anytime as long as it is not to late in the night.And they were Malays,Indians and Seranis.Of course at times there were misunderstandings and fighting.But everything will be okay after a day or two.And words like you are Malays,Chinese ,Indians or Seranis never came up.Gone are those days.

Mohd Arshad Raji said...

Dear All,

Had some good Indian curry and chappati session with my Indian friends this Deepavali. Wanted to join the crowd at Batu Caves, but there were too many people.